Eye Exams for the Whole Family
Regardless of your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams.
During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Athens Eye Care Center PC Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find an eye exam in Athens, Alabama?
- Athens Eye Care Center PC Comprehensive eye exams are the best way to prevent “silent” eye diseases like diabetes, glaucoma, and other manageable conditions in their early stages when they are more easily treated. Many conditions can be avoided through planned eye exams.
- Athens Eye Care Center PC offers Comprehensive Eye Exams, Pediatric Eye Exams & Contact Lens Exams in Athens, Alabama.
Where can I get a contact lenses in Athens, Alabama?
- Contact lenses come in a wide and diverse range of options, including dailies, extended wear, multifocals, colored, hard and soft lenses.
Where can I find a good optometrist in Athens, Alabama?
- At Athens Eye Care Center PC, you’ll receive a complete range of first-rate eye care services from Dr. Leanne Whitaker, our expert, experienced optometrist. With a friendly manner, Dr. Leanne Whitaker will get to know you, examine your eyes and discuss your visual needs and expectations. In our Uptown Athens, Alabama, office, every patient will be treated warmly and effectively as an individual.
Where can I find a good local eye clinic in Athens, Alabama?
- When you have a problem with your vision or it’s time for your regular eye exam, we are here for you! Our team performs comprehensive eye exams for children and adults, and we’ll fit you with the perfect eyewear to provide crisp and clear vision. Our optical collection is extensive and diverse, with a wide array of designer eyeglasses to match your image! If you prefer contact lenses, we’ll measure your eyes and issue a precise prescription for all vision conditions, including for hard-to-fit patients. In the event of an eye emergency, our Athens eye doctor is qualified to treat eye injury, eye infections, and many urgent conditions.
Where can I get Dry eye treatment in Athens, Alabama?
- Dry Eye Syndrome, termed keratoconjunctivitis (KCS) refers to dry eyes that irritate you constantly. This annoying condition is due to insufficient production of tears or a poor quality tear composition. When your eyes aren’t lubricated well, you’ll suffer from the sensations of scratchiness, burning, watery eyes, blurred vision and/or a feeling of something gritty stuck in your eyes. The particular cause of dry eyes varies from person to person, and effective dry eye treatment is therefore also highly individual – depending upon the cause.